- Destiny Child celebrates the six-month anniversary of its worldwide launch
- Various events for Destiny Child X DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation collaboration to run from May 30 (UTC+0) until June 20 (UTC+0)
- Features new Five-Star Childs from DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation: Kasumi, Honoka, and Marie Rose, and more
SEOUL, South Korea, May 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Destiny Child's highly anticipated collaboration with DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation is now live. Starting today on May 30 (UTC+0), the collaboration will run throughout next month until June 20 (UTC +0).
Destiny Child Celebrates its Six-Month Anniversary with the New DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Collaboration
Celebrating Destiny Child's six-month anniversary of its worldwide launch, LINE GAMES Corporation (https://line.games) invites all Masters to partake in the grand collaboration, with various events featuring DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Childs, Soul Cartas, skin and more.
DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Collaboration Event:
- New DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Childs and Soul Cartas: Meet three popular characters from DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation - Kasumi, Honoka, and Marie Rose - as all-new 5 Star Childs. DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation's Kokoro, Misaki, Luna, Nyotengu, Tamaki, and Ayane are also presented through Soul Carta illustrations. All Masters playing Destiny Child during the collaboration period will be rewarded with a new skin for Marie Rose, plus 5 Star Summon Ticket and 5 Star Soul Carta Summon Ticket.
- STEP UP SUMMON Event and exclusive Narrative Dungeon: Kasumi, Honoka, and Marie Rose can be acquired through STEP UP SUMMON Event, which will literally 'step up' the odds for acquiring the three DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation 5 Star Childs. Masters can also add Kasumi to their collections by clearing the new Narrative Dungeon: 'Venus Vacation'.
- Special gift for returning Masters: An event that has been running for the past two weeks, returning Masters will be greeted with 5 Star Child 'Dana' until June 13 (UTC+0).
Meanwhile, DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation is a spin-off title of Koei Tecmo Games' popular DEAD OR ALIVE series, featuring the series' favorite characters enjoying a tropical summer vacation staged on Venus Islands.
Watch the official trailer at: https://youtu.be/TluyAH42_S0
LINE GAMES PR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Destiny Child
Developed by LINE GAMES Corporation (https://line.games) and SHIFTUP, Destiny Child is a mobile CCG (Collectable Character Game) featuring the adventures of a lethargic Demon King candidate and his three supporting succubi, 'Mona', 'Lisa' and 'Davi'. Users can collect and nurture over 300 characters, each with their own story, to unlock their full potentials and assemble all-star teams for various strategic plays. First launched in Korea in 2016, Destiny Child has established itself as a popular IP, achieving No. 1 grossing game app just three days after its release on Apple App Store and Google Play.
- About DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation
DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation (https://game.doaxvv.com/en/) is a spin-off title of Koei Tecmo Games' popular DEAD OR ALIVE series, featuring the series' favorite characters enjoying tropical summer vacation staged on Venus Islands. (Available on Steam for Windows PC. Basic Free Play / Pay-Items via Steam Wallet)
- About LINE GAMES Corporation
LINE GAMES Corporation is an affiliate company of the global messenger service LINE specializing in game business. Based in Seoul, Korea, LINE GAMES has risen as a premier developer and publisher in August 2018 by acquiring NextFloor, which has been making and servicing acclaimed mobile titles since 2012.
LINE GAMES is currently pursuing global expansion of its game business, starting with series of global releases of its major hits including Destiny Child. Expanding its roster of casual, puzzle, and role-playing mobile games, LINE GAMES is now working on PC and console titles ranging from open world MMORPG and Survival MOBA to TPS RPG, emphasizing its plans to continue its journey of 'fun challenge' to make great games across all platforms and genre.
Related Links :
Copyright ⓒ Acrofan All Right Reserved