SINGAPORE, Aug. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CX Network, part of IQPC Worldwide, presents a FREE-TO-ATTEND Digital Marketing Asia event* in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on the 24th - 25th September 2019 to discuss how digital marketing can elevate an organization's online presence, and how it is a necessary tool for business performance and growth.
In 2018, unique mobile subscribers in Asia reached 2.8 billion, while mobile internet users hit 1.7 billion. Recognising this shift in dynamics and what it means for businesses, global spending on digital marketing alone for the year topped US$100 billion.
Ms. Elizabeth Ong, Managing Director of IQPC Asia shared: "As we have become more connected through technology, it provides a better opportunity for us to gain access to customers. But is this enough? To aim for business growth and sustainability, digital marketers have to consistently find innovative strategies to engage their customers and win them over. The Digital Marketing Asia 2019 provides an excellent platform for digital marketers to learn from others' best practices on growth-hacking marketing digitally, aiming to achieve better customer engagement, improved experiences and customer loyalty, and ultimately an improved ROI."
Digital Marketing Asia will offer two days of content-rich discussions showcasing effective digital marketing strategies and tools including the use of data analytics, how to optimise SEOs, chatbots to drive marketing interactions, the power of storytelling, social marketing and many more.
With a power-packed speaker faculty and agenda, find out what's trending in the world of digital marketing for 2019 and beyond! Featured speakers include:
- Prashant Agarwal, Head, Digital Marketing, AIA Group
- Timothy Hou, Director, Internal Communications & Social Media, Marina Bay Sands
- Vivek Khandelwal, Head of Digital Marketing Strategy & Insights, APJ, Autodesk
- Su-Ann Yeow, Deputy Head of Digital Marketing, Allianz Asia Pacific
- Art Patnaude, Global Content Director, JLL
- Jean Leong, Head of Marketing, Goodrich Global
- Akhil Agarwal, Head of SEO, Global, Klook
- Jamie Baldock, Head of Digital Marketing and New Proposition Development, Asia, Aviva
- Anshu Raj, Head of Aviva Quantum, Asia, Aviva
- Zerline Tan, Course Manager, Interaction Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
- Venaig Solinhac, Head of Marketing and Digital - South East Asia, GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Carrel Leong, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Head of Digital Communications, SGX
- Sarah Somerville, Senior Director of Customer Engagement, Loyalty & Partnerships, Hilton
For more information and to register, please visit www.digital-marketing-asia.co.
*Digital Marketing is a FREE-TO-ATTEND event for digital marketing executives from client companies. Tickets are limited and are not available to vendors. Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. IQPC reserves the rights to accept or refuse admission.
Related Links :
Copyright ⓒ Acrofan All Right Reserved