MEXICO CITY, Sept. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CMT's Annual 16th LAPET Summit in Mexico City on October 15-16 takes stock of the Global & Regional Disruptions in the virgin & RPET for food and drinks packaging. The summit also weighs the RPET shortage and the challenges faced by brand owners in Mexico to meet sustainability goals.
Ms Maritza Ramirez, Senior Analyst [PET], PCI - Wood Mackenzie will assess the fast changing dynamics of the global PET business and impact on the Mexican & Latin American markets - including PET demand trends, capacities as well as the pricing/margin outlook. As well as China's plastics import ban on expanding LATAM's recycling activities.
Also sharing the spotlight is industry major ALPEK on 'PET & PTA Outlook - Growth & Strategic Challenges for next coming years'.
Other authoritative industry experts are
- Mr. Saul Solaeche, MD of leading recycler GreenMind who'll share 'From Bottle Flakes to RPET Sheets'
- Industry Veteran Mr. Santiago Garcia, VP, ECOCE on 'Growth of PET Recycling - Packaging Design to Increase Yield'
- With the firming of new Bilateral Agreement between Mexico & USA -- Economist Dr. Arnulfo Rodriguez Hernandez, projects BBVA Bancomer's Economic outlook for Mexico
- Nexant USA focuses on 'PET Feedstocks including upcoming MEG additions in North America
- Leading Convertor Amcor Mexico highlights innovations for PET Applications for Dairy, Wines & Spirits
- Senior reps from Bright Packaging, Megaempack and Centro de Investigacion en Química Aplicada (CIQA) will be joining a Panel Discussion on 'Towards Circularity & Sustainability Goals'
Other VITAL Sessions on LATAM's PET & Thermoform markets are:
- Trends & Growth Opportunities in Mexico for PET Packaging in Food & Beverages - Flexible Pouches for Baby Food by Euromonitor
- Packaging Trends in Thermoforming Food Markets by COEXPAN
- PET Market Outlook for Puerto Rico by PET Plastics
- PET Market Outlook for Bolivia by Empacar
Plastipak spells out PET Packaging for Aerosols -- focusing on sustainability, recycling, regulatory and safety issues. NatureWorks delves into the Polylactic Acid - PLA markets. In addition, Braskem and Haldor Topsoe present on 'Scale-up of Bio-based MEG from Sugars through a Strong Partnership'. ALPEK also shares thoughts on the strong demand for polyester textile fibre in the upcoming years.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit's sponsors spell out latest PET technologies:
- IPS systems for PET preforms production & 4.0 smart factory -- SACMI
- Dialog News for PET-LINE Series -- Latest up-date for Preform Production and Overmoulding Technology - Netstal-Maschinen (also exhibiting)
- PET Recycling -- Liquide State Polycondensation: Effectivity and Application Opportunities - NGR - Next Generation Recyclingmaschinen
On the 3rd morning there's a Site Visit to Morphoplast Facility - mainly the outlook for PET waste - flakes, pellets, thermoforming & fibres demand and production.
Related Links :
Copyright ⓒ Acrofan All Right Reserved